Commercial Version of MTL4
- July 27, 2010: SimuNova
- SimuNova is an advanced scientific computing company specialized in
high-performance linear algebra software and FEM-based simulation.
The Dresden-located start-up will commercialize an extented version of
The public version will remain available and new functionality will
- New Features
- Full-fledged distributed-memory parallelization with MPI. Including
- Support of GPUs (under development).
- Public version
- The public version will remain available and can be downloaded free of charge.
Both versions keep a common interface and applications developed with the
public version can use the commercial one without code modifications and
according performance benefits.
MTL4 in Science
- MTL 4's current release is Alpha 2. There can be multiple revisions available.
To find out which revision you have look at the file name of the tar ball
or into the VERSION file in the main directory.
- The current release of MTL 2 is version 2.1.23.
What's New Archive
- October 30, 2007: The Alpha 1 version of MTL4 is released. Prior to release the library was tested by several
people. Few minor bugs were found and all fixed.
- July 5, 2005: Version 2.1.2-22 of MTL is released! This release
is adapted to the stricter
syntax requirements in new compilers like gcc 4.0.
- October 25, 2001: Version 2.1.2-20 of MTL is released!
- October 2, 1999: Version 2.1.2 of MTL is released! This
release has been ported to Microsoft Visual C++! This
version also supports Metrowerks Codewarrior (both Mac and Windows)!
- August 3, 1999: MTL web site converted to PHP3.
- March 13, 1999: Version 2.1.1 of MTL is released!
- August 18, 1998: Version 2.0.3 Alpha release
- July 30, 1998: Version 2.0.1 Alpha release